Christian Ministry Program
Professional Studies Specialization
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry-Professional Studies is a specialization of the Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry. Students must be 21 years of age before entering the program. The intent is to allow students to complete the degree program in the context of their adult professional and personal lives, utilizing a cohort system that’s completely online. Students stay together throughout their program until graduation.
The program is designed for working adults who feel called to ministry. Courses include Bible, Missions, Philosophy, Theology, and various areas of Christian Ministry.
Students who successfully graduate from this program will be able to:
- Practice and teach essentials of Christian spiritual formation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Scripture with appropriate skills in interpretation and application.
- Utilize course content and related learning experiences in a variety of church ministry settings.
Christian Ministry Certificate
This academic program provides off-campus adult students with college courses in Bible, Missions, Philosophy, Theology, and various areas of Christian Ministry through an online delivery format designed and taught by qualified faculty. The program is administered by the School of Christian Ministry and the Vice- President for Academic Affairs.
Upon successful completion (“C” or higher grades for every course) of 36 credit hours (17 hrs. of required courses and 19 hrs. of designated electives), the student will be awarded a Christian Ministry certificate in recognition of his or her accomplishment.
Although this accomplishment is not a University degree, the courses are regular university classes and can be applied to a Randall University bachelor degree if the student chooses to engage in that pursuit.
Students who complete this certificate will be prepared to:
- Practice and teach essentials of Christian spiritual formation
- Demonstrate knowledge of Scripture with appropriate skills in interpretation and application
- Utilize course content and related learning experiences in a variety of church ministry settings
To learn more about certificate pricing and conversion of credits hours toward a college degree, please see the University Catalog or use the contact information below.
View Program Requirements here.
Contact Program Advisor
Phone - 405-912-9016
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org