Requirements for Master of Public Administration Applicants
Click on links below to view and print necessary documents.
- Bachelor degree with GPA of 2.5 or higher (may consider lower GPA under extenuating circumstances)
- Successfully completed Intermediate Algebra
- Completed application (online or paper)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- A letter explaining one's career objective and why they believe they can succeed in the program
- Official transcript showing undergraduate completion (signed and sealed hard copy or secure PDF sent to Randall by the Registrar of each college or university you have attended)
- Official transcript documenting successful completion of Intermediate Algebra or a more advanced math course.
For further questions about the Master of Public Administration Program please use the links below, or contact either the Program Director, Dr. Paulette Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-912-9020), or our Admissions Office (email@example.com or 405.912.9011).