Integrated Ministry Program
An Emphasis of our Christian Ministry Degree Program
The Integrated Ministry specialization exists for the purpose of preparing non-traditional students for a variety of fields of ministry through academic study, experiential learning, and character development. The academic program consists of general education, theology and Biblical studies, and practical ministry delivered through and interacting within the online community. Experiential learning is woven throughout the degree program, with both formal and non-formal active learning opportunities.
The student who completes this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity, character, and sound judgment in leading a local church
- Compose and present sermons and lessons that reflect appropriate theological content and sound methods of biblical interpretation.
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge, discipleship strategies, and leadership principles in a local church context
- Demonstrate professional skill in addressing the religious, social, and cultural needs of the members of a local church
- Organize and manage effectively the administrative structure of a local church
View Requirements for the Integrated Ministry Program