Ministry and Business Degree Program
The Bachelor of Arts in Ministry and Business provides general education with business and ministry studies in order to prepare the student with opportunities for bi-vocational ministry. The options in both ministry and business allow the student to select tracks that suit his/her vocational goals.
Students choose a Ministry specialization:
- Pastoral Ministry
- Youth and Family Ministry
- Integrated Ministry
They also choose a Business specialization:
- Management and Marketing
- Integrated Business
Upon completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Exhibit proficiency in written and verbal ministry and business communication.
- Recognize issues dealing with ethical or moral situations.
- Incorporate management and administrative skills in dealing with staff and the public.
- Understand the global picture of missions in ministry and business
- Apply core concepts of religion and business.
View Requirements for the Ministry and Business Program