Student Government Association (SGA) Application
To qualify for the position of Student Senator, you must be a regularly enrolled student at Randall. Each Senator must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater. In addition, prospective senators must attach a slip of good standing from the registrar's office to their application.
- Promptly and regularly attend Senate meetings held in a designated room in the Barber Center at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays.
- Act as a leader, organizer, and representative of the Student Government Association.
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of the SGA Governing Documents.
- Act as a liaison between the students, various campus organizations, administration, faculty, and staff.
- Attend all conferences and meetings that affect the interests of the student body.
Honesty, integrity, and good character are qualities sought by the Senate. Additionally, proven leadership abilities or at least the desire to make a substantial contribution on behalf of student interests is needed in order for the Senate to fulfill its role as an organization. Student Government is a serious organization designed to meet the needs and protect the rights of Randall students. This responsibility should not be taken lightly. Prospective applicants must be willing to make a total commitment to the interests of students and the success of the Student Government Association.
Senate Applicant Required Information
To apply to be a student senator, please complete the form below.