Free Will Baptist Student Scholarship
Recognizing the ownership, origins, and significant support of Randall University by churches affiliated with the National Association of Free Will Baptists, a new scholarship has been added for the fall of 2017.
The Free Will Baptist Student Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students who are active members of a Free Will Baptist Church. The amount of this scholarship will be determined AFTER the student fulfills all state and federal financial aid filings and meets all verification requirements (state and federal aid will be applied before the amount of this scholarship is determined…excluding loans) to a maximum of $1000 per semester. The student must enroll in a minimum of 12 hours per semester and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better. (Students may receive only the Legacy Scholarship, the Free Will Baptist Minister Scholarship, or the Free Will Baptist Student Scholarship during a semester. They may not receive two or more of either of these scholarships during a semester. If a student qualifies for any or all three, the highest eligible scholarship will be applied.)
Eligibility – Students must meet both of the following criteria:
- Students have church membership endorsements/certification from an affiliated Free Will Baptist Church.
- A student cannot receive the Free Will Baptist Minister Scholarship and/or the Legacy Scholarship and the Free Will Baptist Student Scholarship. The highest eligible scholarship will be applied.
- Students must fulfill all state and federal financial aid filings (FAFSA, etc.) and meet all verification requirements. This scholarship will be posted after all state and federal aid and will be reduced so that student does not receive a refund. Loans will be excluded from this reduction process. Students will receive any refund created by loans.
Value and Duration
- The student may receive up to $1,000 per semester.
- The student will retain the scholarship as long as the student is:
- Full-time; and
- Maintains at least a 2.0 GPA.
The student must be a member and actively involved in a FWB church, with an endorsement completed by the pastor.
Click here to download and print the FWB Student Scholarship application.
For More Information:
Contact the Financial Aid Office at 405-912-9006 or email@example.com.