Mr. and Ms. Saint Scholarship
One male and one female student will be awarded the Mr. and Ms. Saint Scholarship each year. See details below.
A $300 Scholarship to be applied the following Fall semester.
Other finalists receive: A $100 scholarship to be applied the following Fall semester.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Enrolled as a student at Randall. Does not have to be full-time student. If this spring semester is the student’s first semester at Randall, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- Student must be involved on campus beyond class attendance.
- Student must submit an application by January 16, 2019.
- Student must submit a minimum 300 word essay explaining his/her community service experience/involvement and statement of future plans (as part of the application).
- Applications and essays will be reviewed by various faculty and staff and narrowed down to three female and three male finalists.
- Finalists will be notified on January 18, 2019. If chosen as a finalist, student must introduce him/herself in chapel on January 22, 2019 and the student body will vote for winners at the end of chapel. If the student misses chapel for a school sponsored activity, he/she can contact Ms. Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have an email sent to the student body (if so desired).
- If chosen as a finalist, student must attend the Homecoming ceremony on January 22, 2019 during halftime of the men’s basketball game. Finalists are encouraged to dress in business professional or formal attire. Winners will be announced during the traditional Homecoming ceremony.