Complete all requirements for the degree. For a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 120 credit hours is required; for an associate degree, a minimum of 60 credit hours is required. Check with your advisor for more information. Earn a combined retention/graduation GPA of at least 2.0 in all coursework. No grade lower than "C" will be accepted in a major or minor or in courses transferred from an out-of-state institution.
- Apply for Graduation
- Associate: At the end of your 45th hour
- Bachelor's: At the end of your 90th hour
- Complete a Degree Completion Plan with your advisor - includes a plan for courses yet to be complete
- Make sure you are declared in the Major in which you wish to graduate
- List your name as you would like it to appear on your diploma
- Request time off work to attend Commencement events
- Pick up your Commencement ticket allotment beginning March 28 at the Commencement Countdown event or at the Bartlesville and Pryor campuses that day.
- Attend the Commencement Countdown, March 28, Centennial Center Rotunda, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Confirm graduation status with the Registrar, 918-343-7552
- Confirm you are certified to graduate
- Confirm there are no account holds that will prevent you from receiving your diploma
- Meet with a representative from the event photographer
- Complete the Financial Aid Exit Counseling if you received any loans
- Order Commencement Regalia (cap, gown, tassel, honors regalia) from RSU Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Order graduation announcements through the RSU Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Attend departmental and School awards ceremonies
- Check out Career Services
- Download the Commencement Line-up Map and bring it with you
- Please arrive dressed in your regalia, allowing time to park, walk and check your appearance. Follow signs directing you to the south side of the Expo Center.
- Fill out two cards:
- RSU Name Card: give this to Dr. Foley as you approach the podium - he will use it to announce your name
- Colored Photo Card: give this to the photo rep before entering the stage
- Be lined up no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of your ceremony