Randall University Seeks New Women's Soccer Coach
Randall University, a private, Christian, liberal arts University in Moore, OK (OKC suburb), is accepting applications for the position of Head Women’s Soccer Coach. Randall is a member of the NCCAA II. This position is responsible for the total Women’s Soccer Program. Please send resumes to Athletic Director Mark Berokoff at email@example.com.
- Management of the Women’s Soccer Program.
- Scheduling of games, exhibition games, and practices.
- Manage equipment including uniforms.
- Recruitment of student athletes to create a competitive program that upholds the values and mission of the university.
- A bachelor’s degree required and a Master’s preferred from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in coaching at the college level.
- NSCAA Advanced Diploma
- Good organizational and time management skills, good interpersonal communication skills and basic computer skills and working understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A Christian life that can be modeled for the student athletes.
- A team spirit that works in cooperation with the Athletic Director and the University Faculty and Staff.
- Salary commensurate with experience and expertise.
- Health benefits.
For more information, or to send a resume, please contact Athletic Director Mark Berokoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.