Below is a chart of Direct Measures for each Bachelor Degree Programs. This is under the direction of the Director of Assessment and the assessment committee.
1. Understand the principles of the Christian worldview.
2. Understand the liberal arts and sciences.
3. Enhance critical thinking and language skills in reading, researching, speaking, and writing.
4. Integrate the Christian worldview with the study of the liberal arts and sciences.
5. Develop and apply Christian leadership skills which integrate faith and lifelong learning.
*The School of Education has an assessment program which complies with NCATE Standards led by Dr. Courtney Krieger.
**The Randall Master's Programs has an assessment program that is under the direction of Dr. Mark Braisher, Dr. Thomas Marberry, and Dr. Paulette Jones.
The Learning Objectives of the students in Degree Program majors are assessed on a regular basis. The following table is an example of how, both formal and informal, measures are used with some of our degree programs. The Institution uses these results as they measure improvement of students throughout their degree programs and their Core Curriculum including general education requirements.
BUSINESS AND MINISTRY
For more complete information about Randall's degree programs, please visit our Programs of Study section.